The Witch's Heart - Halloween Cocktail
Servings: 1 drink Author: Dini
1 jigger apple brandy or apple vodka chilled
1 tsp grenadine
2 jiggers (or to top up) Homemade Blackberry Shimmery Liqueur (see notes) chilled
Powdered dry ice optional
Martini glass to serve
1. Add about 1/2 - 1 tsp of powdered dry ice to the bottom of the glass (optional).
2. Place the apple brandy and purple shimmery liqueur in a shaker. Add 1 ice cube and shake for a few seconds to chill the drink. Strain the drink into a martini glass. Top up with more purple shimmery liqueur if necessary.
3. Pour 1 tsp of grenadine syrup, about an inch from the surface of the drink - the grenadine should sink to the bottom, creating a "bleeding" effect.
4. Add about 1/2 tsp of powdered dry ice on top and serve with a stirrer, so that your guests can stir the "potion" to create that shimmery, smoky effect.
Witches Brew Punch
1 cup boiling water
3/4 cup white sugar
2 (3 ounces) packages lime-flavored gelatin mix
1 (46 fluid ounce) can vary cold pineapple juice
1 (2 liters) ginger ale
1/2 gallon orange sherbet
3 cups orange drink
20 gummy candies, or more to taste
1. Mix boiling water, sugar, and lime-flavored gelatin together in a large bowl until sugar and gelatin are dissolved. Stir in pineapple juice.
2. Pour pineapple juice mixture into a punch bowl. Add ginger ale, orange sherbet, orange drink, and gummy candy; stir well until blended.
Acorn Candy Cookies
Recipe By: What's for dinner, mom?
1.) 1 tablespoon prepared chocolate frosting
2.) 24 milk chocolate candy kisses (such as Hershey's Kisses), unwrapped
3.) 24 mini vanilla wafer cookies (such as Nilla)
24 butterscotch chips
Smear a small amount of frosting onto the flat bottom of a candy kiss.
Press onto the flat bottom of the vanilla wafer. Smear a little more frosting onto the flat bottom of a butterscotch chip, and press onto the rounded top of the cookie.
Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Set aside to dry, about 30 minutes.